“The engineer has been, and is, a maker of history.”— James Kip Finch, American engineer and educator
ABES Engineering Inc., is building strategic alliances with engineering firms in Memphis, Tennessee and Shelby County area and across the Southern U.S. The ABES team has worked on many large projects and is accustomed to coordinating projects across different disciplines, functions and locations. Remember! Our team is an extension of your team.
Beyond the technical and professional benefits of working with ABES, we make meaningful contributions to help engineering firms achieve agencies’ MBE/DBE participation goals.
- Meet the Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) participation goal of the City of Memphis. ABES is registered as an MBE with the city of Memphis. You can verify the ABES registration at http://memphis.mwsbe.com/
- Meet the Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) participation goal of Shelby County and the Locally Owned Small Business (LOSB) goal. ABES is registered as an MBE and a LOSB with the Shelby County. You can verify the ABES registration at http://apps.shelbycountytn.gov/EOCListings/
- Meet the Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) goal with the following Department of Transportation (DOT): Georgia, Tennessee, Texas, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, and Arkansas. Check the ABES DBE registration at:
Features Strategic Partners
- Neel-Schaffer, Partner at Dogwood Wastewater Treatment Plant, I-285 & SR400 Improvement, Moss Point KCR Sewer Improvements – Mississippi
- ACOT Associates – HEC-RAS modelling for Nonconnah Creek
- PSI Intertek – I-285 & SR400 Improvement
ABES completes the projects with utmost integrity, professionalism and within the turnaround time. We value the business relationship with our clients and establish a seamless communication at every stage of the project.