We pride ourselves on delivering quality engineering solutions. Our certifications stand testimony to our expertise, quality standards, integrity and professionalism.
ABES has all the required professional certifications to perform engineering services, construction engineering inspection (CEI), and construction management. You can check our certifications and registrations in the provided links. The certifications include:
- Engineering Firm Registration:
- Professional Engineer Licenses: Tennessee (TN), Georgia (GA), Mississippi (MS), Texas (TX), California (CA), Missouri (MO), Washington (WA), Pennsylvania (PA), and Illinois (IL)
- Local Government Guidelines Program and Right of Way (TDOT).
- Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Construction and Engineering Inspection Certifications (CEI).
- Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Inspector Certifications: Concrete Technician, Soil and Aggregate Certifications, Asphalt Roadway Certifications, and Asphalt Plant Certifications
- Pre Qualified Consultant:
- Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) Prequalification: Construction Supervision, Hydraulic and Hydrological Studies (Roadway), Location Studies, Traffic Operation Studies
- Georgia Soil Water Conservation Commission (GSWCC) Level II Certification as a “Certified Design Professional” for Erosion and Sedimentation
- Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) Worksite Erosion Control Supervisor (WECS) Certification
- National Association Of Sewer Service Companies
- Certified Pipeline Assessment Certification Program (PACP)
- Certified Manhole Assessment Certification Program (MACP)
- Certified Lateral Assessment Certification Program (LACP)
ABES is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with all the pertinent government agencies in Memphis and Shelby County, Tennessee. ABES is certified Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) in many states. We have the following certifications:
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) –
- Locally Owned Small Business (LOSB) – Shelby County
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certifications
- Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT)
- Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
ABES Engineering Inc is known for upholding the quality and safety of its projects. As one of the best minority engineering firms in Memphis and Shelby County, we deliver the best engineering solutions at cost effective rates.