We are looking for motivated civil engineers to join our team. ABES Engineering works on government infrastructure projects, private developer projects and teams with local and national engineering firms.
- Prepare engineering plans and designs
- Meet with clients to plan projects
- Provide engineering expertise at every phase of projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum (3) years engineering experience
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microstation
- An EIT or PE license or able to obtain certification within six months
Join our growing and dedicated team
We are steadily growing and establishing a record of quality work and responsive services on a wide range of civil engineering projects. We are committed to delivering value to our clients and partners by providing high-quality, cost-effective, and timely engineering services.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.